8 Week World of Wine Tour
Tues 26th February to 16th April 2019 - WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
The introductory 8 week World of Wine Course is structured as a practical introduction to the world of wine. It is designed specifically for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. You do not need any previous experience, the emphasis is on learning by tasting different varieties of wine with friendly people. It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
No problem - Pick up the missed session on the next World Course, or get a credit you can use for any of our NDWS Courses and Tastings.
WHAT SHOULD I GET FROM THE COURSE ?
By the end of the 8 Evenings :
- You will have gained a good understanding of the Worlds Major Grape Varieties and the wine styles they produce.
- You will have been taught to assess, & taste wine like a true professional, and be able to identify a corked wine.
- During the 8 Evenings we will have tasted wines from most of the worlds major wine regions!
- Food & wine matching will also have given you a lot of confidence to try new wine pairings with your favourite foods.
- You will also have developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary.
Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes and some food are all provided.
Please Note: There is an additional charge (in addition to the Course Fee of £95.00) of £10 per Evening payable on the night. Great value - total cost still less than £25.00 per Evening!
- Week 1 - Bordeaux and South France
- Week 2 - Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- Week 3 - Loire, Alsace and Germany
- Week 4 - USA, Chile and Argentina
- Week 5 - Burgundy and Rhone
- Week 6 - Spain and Portugal
- Week 7 - Italy
- Week 8 - Sparkling, Sweet and Fortified
Places remaining: 4
Course Date/Time: Tue 26th Feb 2019 at 7.00pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Jurys Inn, Station Street, Nottingham NG2 3BJ