Nottingham Wine Festival
Join us on Sunday 28th October for the very first Nottingham Wine Festival.
We have assembled the regions top independent merchants, local wine shops and some foodie favourites all ready to let you sample their wares and place your orders!
This really is an event not to be missed, perfect for a Sunday afternoon, try some wines you've never tasted before from local producers and local retailers with wines from all around the globe. You'll also be able to order wine on the day too to stock up those wine shelves in time for Winter!
Nottingham Wine Festival!!
DATE - SUNDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2018
VENUE - THE OAK ROOM, ST JAMES HOTEL,RUTLAND STREET, NG1 6EB
TIME - 2.30pm - 5pm
PRICE - £20.00 per person
How It Works
- Book your session below 2.30pm - 5pm
- Pay for your ticket and receive an automated confirmation email which you can bring with you for fast entry.
- On the day you'll collect a glass and then you are free to wander
- Showcasing over 40 superb wines for you to taste
- Delicious selection of modern New World & Old World classic wines
- Meet and talk to the men & women who really know their wines
- Helpful advice and your wine questions answered
- Discover exciting new wines and countries
- Meet new friends who share your interest in wine
- Try and buy or place an order for all the goodies
Over 18s only. Glasses to be returned on the day. Wine can be ordered on the day for later delivery.
Places remaining: 119
Date/Time: 28th Oct 2018 at 2.30pm
Venue: St James Hotel, Rutland Street, Nottingham NG1 6EB